You're looking at the top of the top, the best of the best. This kit is a culmination of over 10 years of field experience. Developed with ruggedness in mind, we put this kit together to take anything you can throw at it.
If you're planning on leaving the office with your Leica 3D DISTO, bring it along with some peace of mind. Protect your Leica 3D DISTO with a pelican case. We've used Pelican's 1510 case for years and found no substitute worthy of replacing the grade A protection offered by using a Pelican case.
Pelican cases feature wheels, expanding handle, and a lifetime warranty. Pelican's pouch top offers plenty of storage space for a tablet or laptop computer latched tight and secured in Pelican's robust defensive casing.
For years, traditional tripods have suffered from needless bulk and wasted space. We have partnered with a company that spent 4 years redesigning the tripod from the ground up, creating a travel tripod that packs down to the diameter of a water bottle—without compromising height, stability, or features.
The days of gently setting down your fragile computer on the jobsite are gone. We went back to the drawing board and partnered up with a laptop manufacturing company to offer our software on a military grade computer. This new 11.6" tablet features an i7 Intel processor, 16GB of memory, a 512GB SSD, and hot-swappable batteries to keep you running for whatever the task may be. It features a 3 year warranty and a desktop dock for a one-stop solution, enabling you to scan, process, and share your data right from one device.
Radically faster to setup and takedown, our tripod features ergonomic adjustment points, built-in mobile compatibility, and thoughtful details at every turn. Plus, it’s built for life on the road: durable, 100% serviceable, and backed by the Peak Design lifetime guarantee.
The Leica Geosystems 3D Disto is a unique tool for capturing and projecting accurate three dimensional measurements. The speed and precision of the 3D Disto brings unprecedented efficiency to applications like:
- Creating CAD templates: CNC is only good as your file. A 3D Disto is the bridge between reality and CAD. When you are cutting to fit and you know your original measurements are accurate, you can cut even the most expensive materials with confidence.
- 3D Visualization and Navigation: The upgraded Leica 3D Disto Software for smart devices using Windows® now displays results in three dimensions. With the 3D navigation, it is even easier to check measured points.
- Capturing As-Built Measurements: The best way to eliminate surprises later in the job is to know what you are starting with. The 3D Disto accurately captures 3D coordinates with the precision you need for planning. If your work involves expensive materials that are difficult to cut, transport or are processed off-site, you know accurate “as-built” measurements are critical.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) : Take DXF data directly into your Windows tablet and use the 3D Disto to layout anchor points, transfer heights or verify critical construction locations.
- Accuracy is key: The 3D DISTO has a tolerance of 1mm@10meters | 2mm@30meters | 4mm@50meters.