Capture site conditions and field data with ease. Simply take a photo of buildings, structures, or objects you need to measure with the BLK3D.
- The BLK3D combines traditional methods of documenting site conditions into a digital, simple-to-use device that’s faster, easier, more collaborative, and much more detailed than traditional measuring and field data documentation.
- Get all the measurements you need by simply taking a photo of buildings, structures, or objects you need to measure with the BLK3D.
- Share images that contain 3D measurements and dimensions to anyone on your team straight from the BLK3D or your computer.
How the BLK3D Works:
- Take a photo of what you need to measure with the BLK3D’s calibrated offset stereo cameras.
- The dimensional information and text annotations are captured directly within the image and you can view and share the image and data right away.
- The meta data included in every BLK3D image is automatically archived in a PDF report and includes the exact GPS location, address, date and time of capture.
- The BLK3D runs Android OS and can connect to numerous industry apps.
- You can also control a Leica laser scanner and add images and annotations to scans by using the Cyclone FIELD 360 app on-board the BLK3D.